Today’s world of business is fast-paced, complex and ever-changing and organisations need to respond to these changes quickly. They need to think and operate differently and it starts at the top. If organisations are to survive and thrive in this fluctuating and competitive market, they need to develop boundless leaders.
Now is your opportunity to step up into a leadership role and make a difference. As a future leader, you must drive positive change and innovation. It starts with self-leadership; creating the right mindset and clearly defining your leadership brand. You must then develop the skills to effectively coach, motivate and engage your team members. You must be able to create and lead positive cultural change, across the organisation. It will take a balance of both confidence and commitment as a leader to inspire your people to perform at their best.
This program has been designed to equip leaders and teams to confidently perform the essential areas of leadership. It will focus on such areas as cross leadership, situational leadership and becoming a balanced leader. It is a highly practical program that deals with the ‘real issues’ occurring in the workplace on a daily basis.
- Define Boundless Leadership and how it differs from other types of leadership
- Identify leadership style and strengths
- Develop personal leadership brand
- Sharpen communication and interpersonal skills for situational leadership
- Develop effective coaching skills
- Create an environment for high performing teams
- Use time effectively in a leadership position
- Develop strategies on how to lead across the organisation
Featuring Our Speakers
Leadership Expert | Lawyer | Corporate Facilitator | Author
Midja is a leadership expert, corporate facilitator, mentor and keynote speaker. She is a lawyer and former partner of Shine Lawyers, an ASX listed company and one of Australia’s largest compensation law firms. Midja began her career as an IT consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers, before practising law and then finding her passion in the field of learning and development. During her career she has mentored and coached a variety of leaders and developed and facilitated a range of learning programs, from webinar series and induction programs to 6-day residential leadership programs. What’s unique about Midja is her infectious energy, enthusiasm and optimism, coupled with her extensive corporate leadership knowledge and experience. Midja specialises in the areas of authentic leadership, company culture and values, building career confidence and women’s mentoring programs. She has a diverse client base in the industries of law, engineering, property, finance and education. Midja understands the challenges clients face in building leadership capability within their organisations and she inspires leaders to leverage their strengths to gain the confidence and courage they need to become leaders worth following. Her clients include the Toyota North Queensland Cowboys, SAP, James Conomos Lawyers, Leading Roles, Gouldson Legal, Sentinel Property Group, Queensland Law Society, Pradella Group, WSP, Merthyr Law, Australian Trade College, QLD RSL and Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA). Midja is a dynamic speaker who delivers high energy, engaging presentations to her audience. Her keynotes include SAP – Women In Leadership Luncheon, IFAA Director Education Conference, Positive Impact Event – Women in Educational Leadership, Australian Lawyers Alliance Conference, and MAF 5+ – Media Federation. Midja is the author of two books ‘Confidence – How to be your most Authentic, Courageous and Unshakeable Self’ and ‘Great Lawyer to Great Leader’. She started her weekly vlog ‘Mondays with Midja’ 3 years ago, to share her insights and tips on leadership and building self-belief and in 2017 was nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s award. Midja lives on the Gold Coast with her three children.
Who should attend?
- Experienced managers who want to improve their leadership skills
- Early-career managers with potential for upper level management
- Professionals who want to accelerate their professional development
- Introduction – Boundless Leadership
- Think Leadership “Be a Balanced Leader”
- Situational Leadership “Develop an Adoptive Style”
- Create a High Performing Team “Motivate and Engage to Deliver Results”
- Cross Leadership – Innovation, Strategy and Culture “The Bigger Picture”