The world’s increasing globalisation requires more interaction among people from diverse cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds than ever before. People no longer live and work in an insular marketplace; they are now part of a worldwide economy with competition coming from nearly every continent.
The challenge of creating a multicultural, diverse organisation is becoming an increasingly prominent concern for the CEOs of companies in the world. Diversity management initiatives are long-term and strategic in focus; they strive not only to recruit but to actively develop, promote, and capitalise on the different skills and perspectives of minority employees, and involve fundamental organisational change.
Profit and non-profit organisations need diversity to become more creative and open to change. Maximising and capitalising on workplace diversity has become an important issue for management in this region. By attending the Diversity & Inclusion Masterclass, we will explore together how diversity and inclusion can retain strategic value in the organisations even in the midst of facing increasing amount of external and internal change forces from the VUCA (Volatime, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world. It is imperative that organisations equipped themselves with agility and innovation by hearing from our industry experts and their strategies in this conference.
- Diversity & Inclusion’s role in recruiting and retaining talent
- To learn how to incorporate D&I as a critical component of your organization’s corporate culture.
- To ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives.
- To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
- To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful D&I initiatives.
- To exchange ideas and to learn best practices for the ever-changing landscape of D&I.
- How Millennials are transforming the role of D&I
Who should attend?
- HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results for their company’s diversity & inclusion (D&I) programs or initiatives.
- Aspiring HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a D&I program or initiative.
- HR professionals responsible for recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Directors of D&I and chief diversity officers seeking innovative, forward-thinking strategies.