Do you know when you have gotten the best deal or a fair price? Lawyers are always well known for being skilled negotiators. In this negotiation skills masterclass, participants will learn to determine if they will win or lose before a negotiation even starts, to spot dirty tricks from a mile away, to take the essential steps of a skilled negotiator, and more first hand information taught by well known lawyers. Through multiple case studies and hands-on activities, participants will practice skills learned throughout this interactive, fast-paced negotiation course.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Identify possible negotiation outcomes.
- List the eight steps of the negotiation process.
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt as necessary.
- Apply techniques for successful negotiation by successfully answering case studies and participating in practice cases.
- Recognize dirty tricks and tactics.
- Demonstrate the use of successful concession making.
- Develop an action plan to improve negotiation skills.
Who should attend?
All corporate professionals and individuals who need to negotiate with business associates, vendors, customers and colleagues in any setting.