Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney AEST: 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
The doors to your new board room, staff meeting room, client sales presentation venue open with a click of your mouse. WhatsApp, Facetime, Skype, Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Pexip, Zoho… just to name a few, are the platforms where you meet.
By 2022, it is expected that internet video traffic and worldwide IP video traffic will increase by four times from 2017.
The video conferencing platform Zoom has seen 200 million daily meeting participants on average at the beginning of 2020, which is compared to the average of 10 million participants in December 2019.
And while 94% of businesses claim video conferencing has increased their productivity, it’s imperative that you have the skills and confidence to run meetings, connect with the team and deliver effective and impactful presentations to senior leaders, the board, clients, prospects and stakeholders.
This one-day online masterclass will be a blend of facilitator led and experiential learning. Irrespective on the platform you use, how you present is the key to your success.
- To key distinction and value of online meetings, webcasts and presentations.
- Make your online meetings inclusive and accessible: remote meetings don’t need to feel remote
- How to encourage participation in a virtual / remote meeting
- Adapting your leadership to the situation
- Supporting your team from a distance
- Instant messaging dos and don’ts
- Handle sensitive information safely
- Trust – it’s never been more important
- Lighten up: using humour to help the team
- The unproductive impact of perfectionism
- Preparing for your online event: meetings and presentations
- Handling the hiccups: technical failures, questions and interruptions, etc.
- Tips and strategies for engaging and connecting fully with your audience
Featuring Our Speakers
Productivity & Self Leadership and Middle Management Expert
People & Productivity™
Sally boosts productivity and self-leadership by helping people reach their potential. Obsessed with productive leadership, Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
A 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year and Bronze Stevie International Business Award; she’s also the winning Champion Sole Trader in the 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards and was named as one of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, while living in Germany, the UAE, and even outback Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
Sally is a dynamic and interactive presenter, MC, and much sought-after facilitator and executive coach. Sally’s clients rave about her. She leaves the audience ready to take action.
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders who lead a team and have had to pivot to leading remotely. If you have to facilitate and run meetings, catch up with staff, deliver sales calls, or present to internal or external clients this masterclass will give you the skills, tips and confidence to master the online way of working.