Establishing effective compliance and risk management frameworks is a momentous task for any organisation. Often the effort of developing a solid framework is matched by the effort of continuously improving it. In mid to large organisations across the corporate sector, risk and compliance managers receive an almost unmanageable amount of data and information. More often than not, risks remain deeply buried within this data, until inevitably they become apparent. At this point, it is too late!
In this masterclass, delegates will learn to not only implement an effectual GRC framework, but uncover tips and tricks to improve their existing governance, risk and compliance outlooks. This masterclass will teach delegates how to effectively gather, collate and interpret various information silos across a business, and strengthen GRC frameworks in the process.
This is your chance to foster assurance in your GRC frameworks and develop consistent processes to assess risks throughout your organisation.
The masterclass will feature interactive case studies from senior decision-makers in a multitude of industries. This masterclass promises to encompass an even greater array of speakers. Don’t miss out on your chance to hear risk and compliance perspectives from industry experts.
- Foster assurance in your GRC frameworks
- Develop consistent processes to assess risks throughout your organisation
- Understand how GRC activities connect to business processes
- Cultivate internal audit departments that add value to risk frameworks
- Drive the risk and compliance message throughout your organisation
Who should attend?
- Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Audit Executives
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- VPs and AVPs of Audit, Risk & Compliance
- HSSE Managers
- Internal Audit Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Heads of ICT
- Heads of Finance
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- Operational Risk Managers
- Director of Audit
- IT Auditors
- Audit Specialists
- IT GRC specialists
- IT Risk Managers
- Information Security Experts
- Business Continuity Managers
- Business Continuity Planners
- Disaster Recovery Specialists
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Compliance Specialists
- AML Specialist
- Fraud Analysts
- Risk Management Officers
- Cultivating healthy relationships with regulators
- Establishing and Improving Effective Frameworks For Governance, Risk And Compliance (GRC)
- GRC in the Context of Family-held Businesses
- How to Effectively Collect, Analyse and Interpret Information to Support Your GRC Framework & Culture
- The Business Case for Dynamic Risk Assessments
- The Choice of Risk Management” – how you choose what you use and how you use it.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance in the Education System