Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney AEST: 9am to 1:15pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 12:45pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 11.15am
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 3.15pm
Despite tremendous advances women professionals have experienced over the years, women still find themselves facing tough challenges especially in the unprecedented time we are living. They tend to get mixed messages and mixed reactions as they take on leadership roles. And all too often, they get only mixed results when leading others.
That’s why we at Crown Leadership International Group are eager to share news of an incredible leadership training live webinar for women: Leadership Development for Women in Unprecedented Times Masterclass. This live webinar is designed to build on your inherent talents and strengths to help you become more effective, more confident and more successful.
That’s just the beginning! You’ll discover how to disagree firmly but tactfully without backing down. How to effectively delegate. How to turn around specific unwanted employee behaviours. How to keep your ideas from being drowned out by louder male voices in meetings.
What’s more, you’ll develop a Personal Action Plan — a road map to put you on the fast track to achieving your leadership goals. From the comfort of your own home/office, you’ll learn from women leaders from both Australia and the United States of America whom you’d never have had the chance to meet without travelling on a long and tiring flight. Right now, our live webinar will make it possible for you to meet both well-known national and international trainers. You’ll leave motivated and energized, armed with must-have leadership tools guaranteed to make a dramatic, immediate impact on your results. Don’t miss this chance to build your skills fast to become a highly effective, inspiring leader others are eager to follow!
- Strategies for effective leadership at all levels — in unprecedented times
- Developing resiliency and innovation during times of crisis
- Leading your team effectively through a crisis
- Getting out of your comfort zone and developing a more resilient mind set
- Assertive communication techniques to ask for what you need directly and tactfully
- How to sell your ideas in meetings and to the boss
- Tools for handling confrontation and conflict with ease
- Motivation strategies for bringing out the best in your employees
Featuring Our Speakers
Dr. Christi Monk
Who should attend?
This masterclass is for women managers who want to find the balance, get things done and get what they want while building their credibility and integrity.
- Board Director, CEO
- Senior/Middle Managers
- Directors, Executives and Managers across all industries
- Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion Managers
- Women‟s Leadership Program Managers
- Established, emerging and aspiring women leaders
- Young emerging leader
- Riding the Tiger: Leadership in Unprecedented Times
- Criticism and Discipline for Improved Employee Performance
- Becoming A Master Of Opportunity Management
- Fearless Leadership, Leadership as Conscious Choice–Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Authentic Inaction: Undoing the Doing in a Do Crazy World