Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney AEST: 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
Flexibility and adaptability have always played a key role in the workplace, it is the cornerstone to career and organisational success. But it seems like now more than ever, managers are called upon to support themselves and their team through the constantly evolving and changing business landscape. Increased automation, AI, constant restructures, world-wide pandemics and economic trends have made Business as Usual a thing of the past.
This is your opportunity to understand how to navigate uncertain times as a manager. In this masterclass you will be provided with strategies and tools to equip you to successfully Manage yourself and others through complexity. You will discover techniques based on the findings of neuroscience, psychology and neurobiology to help shift the paradigms that hold you back from progressing courageously as a leader. You will discover how to intelligently manage your energy to reduce stress and avoid burnout.
This Masterclass will equip managers with the knowledge and tools to manage uncertainty and anxiety for themselves and those they manage and courageously turn fear into triumph as you take a deep dive into VUCA conditions and the hidden opportunities for growth that change brings.
- Understand the stages of change to effectively manage yourself and your team through uncertainty
- Learn how Mindset affects attitudes towards change and how to create a mindset shift
- Discover the importance of building holistic individual and team resilience now to prepare everyone to confidently manage uncertainty
- Learn the anatomy of the mind and its protective mechanisms to help you support others through change
- Create a personal and team plan for increased mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being and Master behaviour change in times when many leaders are tired and wired, depleted and distracted.
- Understand the importance of trust in time of change, and how to measure trust as a team.
- Uncover the sometimes-hidden opportunities that change and uncertainty offer.
- Create contingency plan to ensure you can adapt and pivot in times of uncertainty.
Featuring Our Speakers
Founder, Educator & Mentor
Blue Chip Minds
Georgia believes that every person and business can successfully bring their vision and goals to life. She knows that personal mastery is a fundamental requirement for career fulfilment and success.
After 22 years working in a corporate environment and more than 17 years researching human potential, philosophy, spirituality, neuroscience, ancient wisdom, quantum physics, epigenetics, psychology and various business models for success. Georgia has taught individuals and teams in Asia, the UAE, UK, USA and Australia how to reprogram their mind for success. She is the creator of Blue Chip Minds, Conscious Architects of Life, Life Reloaded & Rise Up Masterclasses and the “Ellis in Wunderland” Podcast.
Georgia is on a mission to help organisations and individuals thrive and to be an integral part in building a world where more people experience exponential growth through self-mastery. She see’s self-mastery as the cornerstone to peak performance and knows that through self-awareness, people finally step up in life causing a positive ripple effect in their organisation, business, career, team, family, social circles, community and the world we all live in.
Georgia works with organisations and individuals who are caught in a cycle of reliving the past, struggling to bring ideas to life, unable to shift results, overwhelmed by all the ‘noise’ or in the midst of adjusting their sails to meet the demands of the ever-changing business world. She is passionate about helping people align their mind for success.
Who should attend?
- Career professionals ready to take action to develop their management and leadership capabilities.
- Existing managers looking for the latest maps models and tools to help them lead their team through uncertain times.
- Future Managers wanting to step into the role of Manager confidently and courageously.
- Managers who have been thrust into leadership roles unexpectedly.
- Leaders who are ready to deep dive into their own mindset to uncover and move past blocks and outdated concepts.
- People who understand the power of leaning on others in order to grow.
- Managers who spend more time feeling stressed or frustrated rather than relaxed and in control.
- Managers with a desire to calmly respond in critical moments.
- Understanding change and maintaining a positive attitude
- Building resilience towards change
- Supporting your team and yourself during constant changing situations
- Discovering hidden opportunities that change brings