Learning how to survive well in management as a woman can be daunting. Your workloads will inevitably start to expand, expectations will change and you will find the management of people requires a whole range of business skills. It is not always easy, even for the most talented woman. But as you take on more responsibility to meet your targets, achieving your objectives and becoming a manager that people respect can be quite a challenge! Nevertheless, if you are keen on spearheading the performance of your team, Moving Up to Leadership for Women Masterclass is the right course for you. Moving Up to Leadership for Women Masterclass offers immediately applicable, practical training and aims to give women team leaders, supervisors and line managers the skills they need to improve their management styles. The masterclass emphasises on building high achieving teams, dealing with an increased workload and developing the assertiveness and confidence necessary to be a competent woman leader.
After just 8 hours of masterclass, you will be able to prioritise activities that add the most value to your team and apply effective management techniques that will help you control and complete non-routine tasks.
- Identify and develop the core skills required to be an effective manager
- Find out how to manage your given responsibilities while adding real value to your organization
- Learn how to monitor, manage and coach employees to build a high performing team
- Discover how to minimize interruptions and efficiently manage multiple priorities
- Develop a people management style that works for you
- Spot opportunities for continuous growth and development in your role
- Share experiences with other managers and create contacts for the future
- Learn how to Delegate Effectively
- Analyzing Leadership Styles and Situational Leadership
Who should attend?
- New managers
- Team leaders
- Anyone with staff reporting to them
- People managers in their role less than 5 years
- Existing managers/leaders who wish to step back and reflect on their current roles
- Transforming from Expert to Leader
- Identifying the Critical Skills for Management
- Developing the Assertiveness Necessary for Women in Today’s Business Climate
- Effectively Managing Multiple Priorities
- Giving Feedback to Colleagues in Difficult Situations
- Managing People for Increased Performance
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ): Communicate, Connect, Collaborate