Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney AEST: 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
Many Talented have great thoughts and ideas, but due to limited experience or confidence in presenting their thoughts and ideas many have fallen short of getting buy-in their target audience. In other words, many a success on one’s ability to articulate thoughts and ideas effectively in person.
Powerful and Confident Presentation Skills Masterclass will teach you all the steps you need to conquer fear of the stage and speaking in public. The masterclass will also deliver and help you understand the hidden causes of public speaking stress, and more importantly how to overcome them.
You will emerge from the masterclass with greater conviction and confidence in delivering a speech/presentation without sweaty palms, knocking knees or wish for the floor to open up and swallow you whole!
- Understand your presentation style, get the right mind set, inject enthusiasm, and passion
- Make your message clear and impactful; identify potential opportunities and risks
- Bring your presentation to life by injecting energy, use visual aids and audience participation
- Take charge and control your audience
- Use visual aids to support your presentation and not be your presentation
- Gain insights in how to deal with difficult members of your audience and those tricky questions we all dread
- Make a strong impact through clarity of outcomes and powerful messaging
- Reduce preparation time significantly by using visual techniques to plan, communicate and remember the key points you must get across
Who should attend?
Anyone requiring to develop their presentation skills and techniques
- Developing the Mindset
- Planning for Your Presentation
- Preparing Your Presentation
- Building Confidence and Reducing Nerves
- Delivering Your Presentation