This 1-day masterclass has been designed to provide participants with an intensive introduction to project management tools, techniques and methodologies. You will be taken through a project life cycle from project initiation to the close-out stage, with practical exercises reinforcing learning throughout.
- Understanding the key steps in designing, planning, scheduling and implementing your project
- Developing key project cost management skills to accurately estimate how much a project will cost
- Understanding the contracting process for project management to gain better control over achieving your objectives
- Gaining techniques for closing out your project
Who should attend?
If you are completely new to projects or are currently involved in any kind of project, then this course is for you. If you operate in a project based industry, are a Manager, Team Leader, Marketing Manager, Technical Manager, Member of a Project Office or want to become a Project Manager, this is a mustattend.
- An introduction to Project Management Principles
- Planning for Success: Working Out HOW to be Successful
- Developing Your Communication Skills for Projects
- Arming Yourself with Effective Tools for Assessing and Managing Project Risk