According to the 2020 workskills report auspiced by the University of Phoenix of the ten key skills needed to be effective in the future workforce include:
- Sense making
- Novel and adaptive thinking
- Computational thinking
Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills are essential to be an effective leader in the current, ever changing and future workplace. To ensure you, your team and your organisational maintain a competitive edge, you need to evaluate and prioritise the work in alignment with strategic goals. This masterclass will introduce you to the thought processes, frameworks and tools needed to engage others in strategic thinking.
Change is the new normal which requires new ways of working that are cost effective, resourceful and productive. This calls for creative problem-solving skills. This masterclass will provide you with a range of versatile and effective techniques to enhance your creative problem-solving skills.
The strategic thinking and creative problem-solving masterclass is a blend of facilitator led and experiential learning.
- To develop skills in evaluating opportunities and threats in your competitive environment
- To enhance the skills of diagnosing and managing the strengths and weaknesses within your organisation
- To learn creative thinking techniques that develop new ideas
- To explore new strategies and provide different options for strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- To be able to adapt, and adopt, the tools of the strategic process, to different situations
- To understand the importance of analysing thoroughly before final planning, including recognising the importance of dealing with the cause of a problem, rather than just dealing with the effect of a problem
- To learn how to effectively lead and communicate a strategic planning effort
- To identify ways to motivate your staff to efficiently and effectively implement a strategic plan
Featuring Our Speakers
Productivity & Self Leadership and Middle Management Expert
People & Productivity™
Sally boosts productivity and self-leadership by helping people reach their potential. Obsessed with productive leadership, Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
A 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year and Bronze Stevie International Business Award; she’s also the winning Champion Sole Trader in the 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards and was named as one of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, while living in Germany, the UAE, and even outback Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
Sally is a dynamic and interactive presenter, MC, and much sought after facilitator and executive coach. Sally’s clients rave about her. She leaves the audience ready to take action.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, and staff responsible for the development of new ideas and systems, and those involved in or contribute to setting strategy, problem solving, and making and implementing key decisions. This is an essential course for those who believe that change, and new improved ways of working, are the best way forward for the success of organisations.
- Strategic Thinking
- The tools and techniques for carrying out internal analysis
- Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating employees to accept and buy-into a new strategy